Liberty Marine USA is a provider of recognized services to the maritime industry.
Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for shipping and marine services, by coordinating and providing the services requested with the most cost efficient manner.
We are able to provide our clients with the lowest costs and best quality service at all Venezuelan Ports.
Liberty Marine USA Corp's; objective is to become a premier marine consulting and marketing company, as such some of its corporate objectives include:
Liberty Marine USA’s main services include:
Tankers, Bulkers, Cruises, General cargo, Support Vessels, Scientific / Factory Vessels.
As Port Agents, Liberty Marine USA will organize and coordinate all port calls, acting on behalf of the owner or operator of the vessel. As the local representative of the principal, Liberty Marine USA provides local area knowledge and expertise in order to ensure that the principal’s requirements are performed with the utmost efficiency.
The owners or the charterers may choose to appoint a protective agent to look after their interests in cases where in accordance with the charter party (Contract) the vessel is consigned to another agent.
As Husbandry Agents, Liberty Marine USA is hired by the owner of the ship and invested with the necessary authority to make the needed repairs and attend other major concerns of the ship.
Liberty Marine USA is able to arrange Bunkers for ships calling on specific ports known and used by Liberty Marine USA.
Liberty Marine USA can arrange transportation, hotel accommodation, immigration formalities and launch facilities for a vessel’s new crew.
Liberty Marine USA provides advice and marine support to vessel’s owners and charterers in order to help them meet their target goals and projects.
- Receiving and assisting its customer’s vessel that is located in a designated harbor.
- Carrying out all aspects of vessel management necessary to obtain the release of the vessel from the harbor.
- Performing all the necessary steps in order to comply with any and all the necessary provisions, resolutions and/or instructions as issued by local area federal authorities.
- Assisting the captain of the vessel, while also contracting out and subsequently supervising the rendering of said services necessary in order to care and maintain in operational standards of the vessel in port.
- Ensuring that the customer’s vessel is always ready and safe for navigation, so as to be ready to carryout its intended maritime transportation and/or trade.
- Keeping both the buyer of the cargo and the owner(s) of the ship informed of all the activities that must occur while in port.
- Providing consulting services and advice to both maritime charterers and vessel owners.
The parent company LIBERTY MARINE, CA, a Venezuelan company, was established on February 7th of 2013. The parent company was born after more than 20 years of experience of its founder Mr. Carlos Rodriguez in the maritime business in Venezuela.
Over the course of those 20 years, Mr. Rodriguez gained the necessary skills, knowledge and industry experiences that allowed him to quickly and efficiently pick the real needs of its customers. Through these efforts, he was able to create the parent company in order to give direct and immediate solutions to its customers.
Part of Liberty Marine USA’s success and growth will be closely tied to that of the LIBERTY MARINE, CA overall success and growth both in Venezuela, the rest of Latin America and here in the U.S. Liberty Marine USA other part of its planned success will come from its management efforts in developing its target markets both in the U.S. and in Latin America for its services.
LIBERTY MARINE USA CORP 16650 N 88TH ST SUITE 204 Miami, FL 33196